Forward T - Video and Audio Input/Output, Nonlinear Editing
The universal system "Forward T"
is distinguished with its multifunctionality. It is applied in various fields: nonlinear editing, preparing video, audio, and graphics materials.
The professional performance at a moderate price opens a wide range of possible applications in medium-sized studios as well as in large TV companies.
"Forward T" includes an I/O board FD322/FD422/FD842.
The Main Characteristic Features of the System
- input/output of video in all standards: CVBS, Y/C, YUV, YUVS, RGB, RGBS, SDI (optionally).
supported by the codecs Video for Windows. The delivery set includes the following real-time codecs: DV, DVCAM, DVCPRO, DVCPRO50, M-JPEG, MPEG2 I-frame.
- Optimized software for digitizing video and audio data:
- input by the schedule;
- controlling the videorecorder via RS422.
- The DDClip program
(Forward AV Studio) - a multitrack audio and video editor designed to edit video and audio data on line, soundtrack video clips, create audio projects, synchronize audio and video, music and voice.
- The DDTitle program
(FrwTitle) - allows quickly and effectively creating original titles via the style collections, quickly and effectively overlaying titles (text) on the existent image. Using the style collections and the program high-trigger reaction to your actions allow creating and editing image in real time.
- Programs for creating title design included in the other products of the product line (in particular, Forward TT).
- The Video for Windows driver and the DirectShow Capture Source module (installed optionally) for the standard video capture programs (e.g., VirtualDub and Windows Media Encoder).
- The DirectShow Renderer module for playing video (e.g., via ZoomPlayer).
The additional plugins for Forward T are offered as program options. All available plugins are shown in "Forward plugins" Section.